I just got back from four days in beautiful Canada at Fairmont Banff Springs for the creme de la creme of wedding industry events, Engage Summits 2018. For those of you who haven’t heard of Engage, it’s a wedding conference geared toward luxury wedding professionals who are looking to connect with other likeminded pros, gain new inspiration and ideas, and meet some of the top in the business.
Everything from the locally curated welcome gifts to the education sessions, parties and attendees is top notch and this year was no different. Here, a few of my favorite details from my week in Banff!
1.Arriving at the Gorgeous Fairmont Banff Springs Resort
2.Exploring the Locally Sourced Welcome Gifts
3.Flipping Through the Yearbook Style Attendee Book
4.Finding Serious Inspiration from some of the Top Industry Professionals
5.Stepping Out to the Oh Canada Welcome Party & The Gorgeous Views!
6. Obsessing Over the Themed Styling & Details
7.Taking a Gondola Ride to the Top!
8. Lunching Among the Wildflowers
9. Partying in our PJs!
10. Learning in a Breakout Session with my New Favorite Human, Jacin Fitzgerald!
11. Canoeing Along the River!
12. Oohing & Ahhing at The White Gala!
13. Tasting the Logo & Selfie Cocktails from The Grand Bevy
14. Spending Time with New & Old Friends!
A very special thank you to Rebecca Grinnals, Kathryn Arce and the entire Engage Summits team for hosting another outstanding week. Thank you for all that you do to bring our industry closer together in the spirit of connections and education.
Check out this highlight video from Parfait Productions: