Hello hello! I’m so glad that you stumbled across my website! I thought I’d start off by stepping out from behind the screen and share 15 Things You Didn’t Know About me! So here we go:
1. I am a born & raised Las Vegan.
2. I went to The University of Arizona for college. Go Wildcats!
3. I super hate styrofoam & birds
4. but I LOVE flowers, coffee, wine & sweets!
5. I value good friendships & family time
6. My golden retriever is my best friend. Her name is Charlie & she is by my side while I am on conference calls, writing emails, and everything in between.
7. My husband and I met in middle school- we were best of friends growing up & fell in love with each other much after (about 12 years later!)
8. Dreaming up beautiful weddings is what gets me out of bed every day
9. If you catch me out & about (without having meetings, of course) you can find me in yoga pants & running shoes.
10. Is brunching a hobby? If so, it’s my favorite! I will legitimately change all of my plans if someone invites me to brunch… No mimosa left behind!
11. Dinner parties are kind of my thing. I really enjoy hosting people at my house, setting the table beautifully, & making a delicious meal for friends & family to enjoy.
12. I never really had a plan B… I was always like, “I am going to become a well-known wedding planner and that’s that!”
13. Drinking wine in my sweatpants with my husband next to me on the couch makes me feel the happiest.
14. If I could have one thing in life, it would be to have Carrie Underwood’s legs.
15. I am a hardcore dirty rap & hip-hop fan. The harder the bass hits, the better.
Now it’s your turn! Can’t wait to hear more about you 🙂